I'm supposed to be posting my Brenda Photo Challenge photos this morning. The assignment was May flowers since Spring is in full swing now most everywhere. Unfortunately I worked ever day for the last 9 or so days... and several of those were double shifts. I have about 2 hours to relax this morning, enjoy my two cups of coffee and breathe. Then I'm back off to another shift. I should have pulled out of the challenge this go round.
Part Two with Kodak Kodacolor 100.
18 hours ago
Will be anxious to see what you put on for the next challenge. Have a nice day!! Don't work too hard.
ReplyDeleteWe'll try to wait patiently for your shots in the next challenge. I really enjoy your work!
ReplyDeleteBless you heart! I understand. I'm doing a lot of consulting work right now and have little time left for blogging and photo editing. But one has to make some $$$s when there are opportunities!
ReplyDelete