Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day

Today is Veterans Day in the United States.  I am a US Navy Veteran and very proud of it.  I have seen and done things that many people could not imagine.  I've worked with some of the most of the brightest and most resourceful people in the World.  The motto for our group was "Perfectus Servitium" and that is what we did. This photo of me was during my years in the Submarine Force.  But really this post is for everyone else. The Veteran's that served "boots down" in WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq and six dozen other places we made presence over the years.  These guys were "In Country" so that you and I didn't have to.  You know a Vet somewhere...  Today- tell them THANK YOU!



4 comments:

  1. thank you! and thank you to my cousin Paul who served in Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is your day and all the thousands of men and women who have served our country. THANK YOU to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is really good to have discovered your blog today !!
    nice photos !!
    see you !1

    ReplyDelete